I Want to Meet YOU at a Book Signing!
Are they a thing of the past?
With all the emphasis on ebooks, one would think no one goes to a book store anymore.
Check out my take on that on my recent blog post over on Just the Write Charisma author blog.
Now, here’s the deal. I want to do book signings. My book comes out in October and I am planning a three week book tour. So, I want to come to a store in YOUR area. But, I need help and I need it FAST.
If you would like to get a signed copy of my new book, “The 13th Demon: Altar of the Spiral Eye” go to your nearest bookstore and give them this webpage address (www.brucehennigan.com) and tell them you want me to come and do a book signing.
Because I will do MORE than just sign books:
- I will talk, at the book store’s request, on How To Get Published.
- I can talk, at the book store’s request, on God Versus Science: The Playing Field Today
- I can talk, at the book store’s request, on Powers of Darkness: Are Demons Real?
- I can talk, at the book store’s request, on Publishing Today: Traditional, Self Publishing, or Ebooks. What is right for you?
- I can read excerpts from my book.
- I will bring lots of tiny, fun giveaways.
- I am a people person and I want to meet YOU.
So, I need YOUR Help. Call, email, visit your local bookstore TODAY and ask them to contact me for a possible book signing. I want to meet YOU.
Posted on September 5, 2011, in My Writing, Speculative Fiction, Steel Chronicles. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on I Want to Meet YOU at a Book Signing!.
You must be logged in to post a comment.